The Scottish Saltire

The Scottish Saltire

Monday, April 21, 2008

Barack The Vote

Tomorrow is the Pennsylvania primary. Even though I registered to vote when I got here I can't vote in PA until the general election (I already voted in the Az primary in Feb.) so I'm going to spend the day canvasing. The local Obama headquarters is right around the corner. I would have worked this past weekend for the campaign but I love Shauna more! It's a beautiful morning here in Pitt so I'll spend it outside hanging door hangers for my favorite candidate. Go Barack!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Hillary

Nikki said...

Thumbs up to free expression of opinion!

Skeptical Eyebrow Raise to what would could be understood as an arbitrary attempt to drive a wedge between us Democrats. :o1

Even though I'm hoping to see Obama on the ballot, I'll stand behind whoever gets the Democratic ticket. I hope all free-thinking progressives will do the same!