The Scottish Saltire

The Scottish Saltire

Monday, April 20, 2009

Craig Reads My Email

This actually happened about 3 months ago, but I was preoccupied with getting ready to leave for Berlin that week and didn't get around to posting it. Craig gets about 1000 emails a day and out of those his staff pick out a bunch that they think he might like. Then he goes through them and chooses the 3 or 4 that he likes the best. It's kind of a game with his regular viewers to see who can write an email that Craig will choose to read on the show. I have to admit I was pretty jazzed when he picked mine. I don't even mind that he mispronounced Mannheim.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh, we were so excited, weren't we?? I hardly believed you at first!

Nikki said...

"I think you're a Gairrman, masquerading as an Amairrican." Haha, why is everything a Scot says either cute or funny? (Yeah, I'm not culturally patronizing...!)

Michael said...

Why does Mom always end up on TV? :-) "I" want to be on TV!!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! LOL